For the 2020-21 school year the Academy will implement FACTS Student Information System (FACTS SIS). This includes FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to stay up-to-date with academic information specific to their children. In addition to FACTS Payment Plans/Financial Aid, which you may have already used in the past to manage your tuition payments.
FACTS Family Portal
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. After much research, we once again have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage school data, tuition payments and financial aid assessment from the District. FACTS is used by 5,000 schools nationally. We are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
Specifically, FACTS Family Portal is used by parents for staying up-to-date with
- Enrolling/reenrolling their children at OLOS Academy each school year
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Lesson Plans
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Other Useful School Information
Please note that the application deadline for the 2020-21 school year is June 22, 2020.
New families that will be enrolling should call the school office to set up an appointment (602)-305-7183. Also, fill out the following online application form to get into the FACT SIS system. Once this has been completed, you may be able to complete the enrollment process by following the next steps below (Setup of FACTS Family Portal and Academy Enrollment via FACTS Family Portal).
& Setup of FACTS Family Portal
Families that are reenrolling will simply need to set up an online account with FACTS SIS and enter the students' information in the system. If you have a new student attending this year, you will have the opportunity to add the new student to your family profile once you have set it up as below.
FACTS has created a 5 minute Family Portal Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is Portal (case sensitive). Alternatively, follow the steps below.
- Click existing family FACT SIS (website).
- After the FACTS Family Online Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Online Account.
- Enter OLS-AZ into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Portal as instructed above.
Academy Enrollment via FACTS Family Portal
- Log into Family Portal here (or visit factsmgt.com, clicking Parent Login at the top right hand corner and selecting FACTS Family Portal).
- Enter OLS-AZ into the District Code field.
- To reenroll children, on the menu on the lefthand side of the screen select Apply/Enroll, then Enrollment/Reenrollment. Follow prompts.
- If you have a new student entering this year, you may add them under menu item Apply/Enroll, select Application, Click here to open Application, click button Create a New Student Application. Follow prompts.
You will need to submit the following documents, which you can download here (PDFs):
- Immunization Record/Conscientious Objection
- Physical, including hearing and vision screening, PE/Sports Physical: required for new student and returning students grades 7-12
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- First Communion Certificate, if applicable
- Confirmation Certificate, if applicable
- Official Custodial documents, if applicable
- Medication Authorization
- Affidavit of Intent: required by the county to be completed, notarized and returned to the school. School must file the ORIGINAL with the county office, so this is the only form that DOES NOT get uploaded to FACTS.
Additional information from FACTS about Tuition Management here (PDF).
FACTS Payment Plans & Financial Aid
FACTS Payment Plans
One of our goals this year at Our Lady of Sorrows Academy is to improve the business side of our school. By taking advantage of the security and convenience of payment processing and information technology offered by FACTS, we remain committed to this goal. You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Payment Dates: You may choose payment intervals and payment depending on your preferences. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account.
- Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through bank to bank transaction.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
If you have followed the steps under Setup of FACTS Family Portal and Academy Enrollment on FACTS Family Portal towards the top of this page, then you will have been prompted to also set up your tuition payment plan. Once your information is received and processed by FACTS, you will receive a FACTS Confirmation Notice. This notice will confirm your payment plan information. Please check this information for accuracy, and contact the school or FACTS with any discrepancies. You can always access your information by visiting factsmgt.com, clicking Parent Login at the top right hand corner and selecting Payment Plans/Financial Aid. Enter OLS-AZ into the District Code field.
FACTS Financial Aid
One of the universal challenges in education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or hardship cases arise during the school year. FACTS will be conducting the financial need analysis for Our Lady of Sorrows Academy (funds from the District).
Families applying for financial aid on FACTS (funds from the District) are first required to apply to all STOs on our school's list here. The scholarship applications for STOs are completely different and separate. If you would like help with this, please contact the school office. Next, apply online by visiting factsmgt.com, clicking Parent Login at the top right hand corner and selecting Payment Plans/Financial Aid. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the financial aid application process:
- Copies of your 2019 federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2019 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers' compensation and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS customer care representative at 866-441-4637 or contact the school office.
Additional information from FACTS about Grant & Aid Assessment here (PDF).