For the 2022-2023 school year the Academy will implement FACTS Student Information System (FACTS SIS). This includes FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to stay up-to-date with academic information specific to their children. In addition to FACTS Payment Plans/Financial Aid, which you may have already used in the past to manage your tuition payments.
FACTS Family Portal
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. We once again have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage school data, tuition payments and financial aid assessment from the District.
Specifically, FACTS Family Portal is used by parents for staying up-to-date with
- Enrolling/reenrolling their children at OLOS Academy each school year
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Lesson Plans
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Other Useful School Information
We are asking families who plan to re-enroll to complete the on-line process as soon as possible. Families who re-enroll by March 31st, 2022 will receive a $50 tuition credit that will be applied at the beginning of the school year. Please note that any application received after April 20, 2022 is subject to a late fee.
New families that will be enrolling should call the school office to set up an appointment (602)-305-7183. Also, fill out the following online application form. Once this has been completed, Academy personnel will contact you with further instructions.
Families that are reenrolling should already have an online account with FACTS SIS and returning students' information in the system. If you have a new student attending this year, you will have the opportunity to add the new student to your family profile.
FACTS has created a 5 minute Family Portal Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is Portal (case sensitive). Alternatively, follow the steps below.
- Log into Family Portal (or visit factsmgt.com, clicking Parent Login at the top right hand corner and selecting FACTS Family Portal).
- Enter OLS-AZ into the District Code field.
- To reenroll children, on the menu on the lefthand side of the screen select Apply/Enroll, then Enrollment/Reenrollment. Follow prompts.
- If you have a new student entering this year, you may add them under menu item Apply/Enroll, select Application, Click here to open Application, click button Create a New Student Application. Follow prompts.
You will need to submit the following documents, which you can download here (PDFs):
- Immunization Record/Conscientious Objection
- Physical, including hearing and vision screening, PE/Sports Physical: required for new student and returning students grades 7-12
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- First Communion Certificate, if applicable
- Confirmation Certificate, if applicable
- Official Custodial documents, if applicable
- Medication Authorization
- Affidavit of Intent: required by the county to be completed, notarized and returned to the school. School must file the ORIGINAL with the county office, so this is the only form that DOES NOT get uploaded to FACTS.
Additional information from FACTS about Tuition Management here (PDF).