The Academy utilizes FACTS Student Information System (FACTS SIS). This includes FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to stay up-to-date with academic information specific to their children. In addition to FACTS Payment Plans/Financial Aid, which you may have already used in the past to manage your tuition payments.
FACTS Family Portal
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. We once again have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage school data and tuition payments. Please see the 2023-2024 Academy Fee Schedule (PDF).
Specifically, FACTS Family Portal is used by parents for staying up-to-date with
- Enrolling/reenrolling their children at OLOS Academy each school year
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Lesson Plans
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Other Useful School Information
We are asking families who plan to re-enroll to complete the on-line process as soon as possible. Families who re-enroll by May 6th, 2023 will have the entire $100 registration fee waived (with exception of what FACTS charges $10.85).
New families that will be enrolling should call the school office to set up an appointment (602)-305-7183. Also, fill out the following online application form. Once this has been completed, Academy personnel will contact you with further instructions.
Families that are reenrolling should already have an online account with FACTS SIS and returning students' information in the system. If you have a new student attending this year, you will have the opportunity to add the new student to your family profile.
FACTS has created a 5 minute Family Portal Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is Portal (case sensitive). Alternatively, follow the steps below.
- Log into Family Portal (or visit factsmgt.com, clicking Parent Login at the top right hand corner and selecting FACTS Family Portal).
- Enter OLS-AZ into the District Code field.
- To reenroll children, on the menu on the lefthand side of the screen select Apply/Enroll, then Enrollment/Reenrollment. Follow prompts.
- If you have a new student entering this year, you may add them under menu item Apply/Enroll, select Application, Click here to open Application, click button Create a New Student Application. Follow prompts.
Enrollment forms can be found in the forms library.